Announcement : It is time to kick-start this blog again folks~

Sunday 22 September 2013

WIP 2 : GNZ 00 Universe

Hi Guys,

Believe or not , the last WIP of this kit is about 11 months ago!! It really taking a lot of my time more than i expected. Anyway , i started this kitbash at the time when i knew nothing about gunpla skill/tips/trick .But now i knew some of it. But this kit had some problem due to my stupidity LOL. and i need to fix it back.


 The kit itself are a combination of 2 kits which are HG 00 Qant and HG age 2 DB. I like this kitbash because the coolness of 2 different kit are in one .

 The head itself can rotate 360 degree and look up and down . 
 Legs are very simple. I'm planning on modding the leg. i'll maybe use some left over parts from my gunpla.

The weapon , well there are two swords .The red one is a 'fang like sword' . It can be mount by the gundam. While the grey one is a 'GN Buster Sword Z' .This are the gundam main weapon .

 The green saber can be pull out , leaving a booster / fang .  the white part is a vulcan gun

Awesome sword is awesome!


 Nothing much to say here.

 Did a action pose with it . I really love this pose, the head looks really sharp. 

 This the holder for the buster sword . I still planning on what mod should i do here.

 Unattached all weapon , and just stick to the basic.

I received a couple of email, asking on how did my work table looks like , so i snap a picture of it.

And thats it , more mod to come , stay tuned .~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers / 信奉者