Announcement : It is time to kick-start this blog again folks~

Sunday 30 December 2012

RG 1/144 Freedom Gundam Review (part:1)

Hi guys.
Welcome again to my blog . As usual , i will post something about Gundam . And today is a big day because i have finaly completed my first Real Grade kit, Freedom Gundam.Well, I have to say , this is an amazing kit.I really enjoyed building it.Never expected that a Real Grade kit give a lot of joy and experience.

Well i think i'm gonna do a two part review for this guy.There are alot of picture to share and a lot of articulation to show.Let the photos explain it all~





 look at those wing ~ realy fantastic.love all the decals there.
Kira Yamato, Freedom Gundam,ikimasu!!!     

lol ,and some close up view~ 
details and details and details everywhere!!!
 some aerial poses~I'm realy having fun posing this thing.

 The gun. It is realy pain to put the decals there.I mean look at size of the decals...............
 I don't know what are they called freedom in this mode, is it some sort of full burst ,or whatsoever~ I'm not really interested in seed actualy. So forgive me Freedom fans if i'm said it wrong  ^<^

ohhhh detailsssssssssssss.
And a 2 cm kira yamato figure . Well this figure is realy small. I will paint it if my skill have improve.
  Beam saber~ and........ i actualy have a problem to hold the beam saber .But you can adjust it.It is  actualy just a minor problem .



 Kira:Where is the enemy??
Kira: There!!
*pew pew pew 




 The shield have some joints , so it is realy moveable.Thanks to that joints,you can do more poses that you prefer.


 And lastly, the rail gun .It is cool to have those gun firing at the enemy. *pewww, peww, peww



That's it guys .Thanks for viewing. Hope you enjoyed it.And wait for the part 2. Bye.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers / 信奉者