Announcement : It is time to kick-start this blog again folks~

Saturday 14 September 2013

First Look : Gundam Hangar

Hi guys,

It's been a long time since the last post. Okay, as you can see i have received this mechanical chain base last month. But all my revision and homework make me delayed  posting this thing. Well then , lets have a look....

The Hangar
The hangar is very detailed. You can use this base as a background for any mecha photoshoot. I have painted some details on the base with Gundam Marker Grey.
I really love the round shape of panel on the hangar floor. It gave a sense that it can rotate lol :p

This one is a Launcher Platform . It suppose to be use as a gundam launching place. Every gundam in the anime will launch from their mother ship before entering the battle.

 I also panel line the detail with gundam marker pen .

 The strike looks good in the hangar. It suits him very nice. 

So do the skygrasper.

Accessories
 There are a lot of accessories came with this hangar. Some of them i didn't show. I forget to took a picture of other accessories because some of it is still in the box.

These accessories  are a torpedo carrier, Gundam launching 'feet pod' , a moveable water host , and a carrier for carry things. 

 a 1/144 kira yamato figure.


 and maybe you have seen this , my DIY gundam terminal.

 put some computer and panel there.

And thats it , till the next pots. See ya!

1 comment:

  1. (Brazil)
    Thanks for shared it
    I'll do a hangar "do ut yourself" and I'm,sesrching hints

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers / 信奉者