Announcement : It is time to kick-start this blog again folks~

Sunday 30 December 2012

2012 Last Collection Update

Hi guys.
Yes ........ today is the last day in 2012. A lots has happened during this year. And finaly , I manage to get my  first Real Grade kit. This an awesome year because I started building Gunpla in this year.I also learn a lot of new things  such as panel linig my model kit, remove the nubs mark and also custom a kit.

 Here are the kit that i have build in this year.










and here are some Transformers Figure that I have bought this year.



Here are my collection so far......



 So ,Goodbye 2012 , Hello 2013 .and thanks to everyone that have support me in this year.You guys are the best. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers / 信奉者