Announcement : It is time to kick-start this blog again folks~

Friday 6 July 2012

HG 1/144 00 gundam

Hi guys , welcome again to my blog.OK as usual I will share my gundam . This time I'm going to share about my first gundam from the famous gundam story 'Gundam 00'.


This kits is realy cool you know . I now a lot of people complaining about this gundam,but to me I think this this is great and nothing to unstatified .
 And sometimes I do realy like this photo...................

Unicorn Gundam and 00 Gundam , it's realy a good combining for this photo. Ok this, this kits include with 2 GN sword and 2 Twin Drive System on it's shoulder and very flexible.The polycap that been used in this kits gives it wide range of motion for a world of possibilities.This kits are also very easy to assemble :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers / 信奉者