Announcement : It is time to kick-start this blog again folks~

Tuesday 24 July 2012

00 Gundam with GN Convert Sword and GN Convert Shield Drive

This is my first custom Gundam .I'm just do a little bit of customise to the 00 Gundam which is look very simple for a Gundam. So I make a little cutostumise to the sword. First I cut the Destiny Gundam shoulder ( the blue part) and cut it into half. So this is: GN Sword Convert II












The shield was also I took it from the Destiny Gundam . While the blue parts on the shield were from the shoulder.I glue it to the GN  Drives , so here you go GN Convert Shield Drives II.

 I also make a base for this kits. This clear blue part is from my practicle in my survival skill . I don't know what to do with these thing so I'm used it for these.I put the Celestial Being Symbol and 00 gundam sticker,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers / 信奉者