Announcement : It is time to kick-start this blog again folks~

Monday 5 November 2012

WIP:1 Gundam Base Hangar


Hi guys ,another WIP , I just saw a few blog created their own hangar. So I think why can't I created my own hangar too.So here it is~ Enjoy


Part 1: Computer Terminal
I made it with some runners and cardboard.First I cut the runners in the middle,after that I cut the cardboard into circle and glue it......Simple and easy to make.



Part 2: Adding things~
I just add a little detail to the computer terminal .I also created a stairs,and a platform for workers maintenance.
I did not add many details because I wanted to paint the wall first.......

Trying to fit in the model to the hangar

well~ it looks ok .

Well that's it .Thanks for viewing . Stay tuned guys~

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers / 信奉者