Announcement : It is time to kick-start this blog again folks~

Monday 29 April 2013

WIP 2 : RG 1/144 Aile Strike Gundam

Hi there,
Finally , some progress with this kit.I was actually in exam mode so after studying and done my homework , I can finally 'touch' this guy (*~*)

So here I have done so for ( no decals yet).And I really love with progress . Arghh Quantum's effecting my brainssss. lol .Nevermind lets continue.
Main Body
So here is the Stirke. Currently his main body and his left arm is done. I just have to finish the other arm. Maybe it take a couple of hour.

I panel line this kit , It turns great.And  "DAT FACE",  epic enough.
And here is the arms inner frame . Full of mechanical and piston. Wish Bandai will put a little bulk to tha arm's inner frame .
I just love everything on this kit.
And  insane arm articulation. It also had the the sliding mechanism. The finger is standard for RG line.It's moveable.
So , it has an open cockpit , but how about a figure there . Guess where i got it from~and Bandai even border to put details in the cockpit . Thumbs up for Bandai guys.
awesome back . Speechless~


Rear view.
Back view.
Ground view.

Ok that's it folks .Till next post .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers / 信奉者